Available exclusively to COPA Members
COPA Members, your VIP Aviation Program is ready for takeoff.
COPA’s VIP Insurance for aircraft is backed by the membership power of 1000’s of Canadian aircraft owners and pilots.
Whether you are an aircraft owner, renter, CFI or Flying Club, COPA wants to make sure their members are getting the best coverages available and the expertise to guide you through the maze of insurance.
You can fly with confidence when you insure with the Magnes Group with:
- fantastic coverage through AIG;
- outstanding personal service;
- quick, easy quotes by phone, email or online (Silver only);
- and coverage options to fit your unique needs.
Apply – pick a plan that’s right for you.
Learn about VIP Insurance Plans available to COPA Members, who should buy and the conditions
VIP Aviation Insurance Program
* Recreational Pilot Permit-Aeroplane or Ultra-light Pilot Permit-Aeroplane with passenger carrying rating holders – maximum coverage 1 passenger seat
** Third party liability coverage only available upon specific request.
*** In order to qualify for passenger liability, Ultra-light Permit holders must have the passenger carrying rating.
¥ VIP Gold coverage is not provided automatically. The insurer may decline to provide a quote if the pilot’s flying time, accident history, currency, accident history of the aircraft type, aircraft value or combination thereof, or other factors do not meet their underwriting criteria.